(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Vermont State Fair concert

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Vermont State Fair concert


The girls got their pictures taken with everybody,
I swear. That is Caleb, Trent's bus driver, on top. On the bottom is Emerson Drive's bass player, Arlo Gilliam, who was out in the crowd between shows and was kind enough to allow a photo. I did not get my picture taken with anybody....I was behind the camera (and quite happy to be).



The fairgrounds was beautiful at night and I took some video of the lights of the rides as they moved against the sky.


E-Drive and the night sky

9 comments:

Deb said...

Your collage of photos are great....the girls were obviously having a good time :) Should have had one photo of Mom though.....

Glad you all had fun :)

threecollie said...

Deb, thanks, I kept a tight grip on the camera. lol

Anonymous said...

You forgot to pick me up!!! Wow, the photos are great and it looks like it was a night to remember!

Throwback at Trapper Creek said...

Love the collage effect. Your Mom is right, they do look like twins. Looks like you guys had such a good time - someone has to run the machine right? I figure there are enough pictures of me floating around, I don't need anymore to remind me I'm getting older! ;)

Trapper Creek Daughter said...

Love the collage!

Breezey375 said...

Correction, I was forced to have my photo taken despite not wanting to.

Paintsmh said...

Can we go again? To any place that has Trent playing there...

Anonymous said...

Looks like tons of fun!!

threecollie said...

Teri, we could have taken you and would have been glad to...we had extra tickets and for Trent's show everyone (except old fogies like me) went down to the stage anyhow

Nita, thanks, I love the collage tool. I take far too many pics to actually post them all. Sometimes when we are working in the barn I have to take a second look at which girl it is myself. lol

Aussie O, thanks!

Tipper it really was. We had a terrific time

Northview crew....hmmmmm