(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Becky

Friday, October 17, 2008

Becky

Has been given a rather special honor. We are pleased and proud. Read about it here.

I have also hired her to move Northview to the new Blogger template. I simply don't have time to move all my links and gadgets, but I am sick of Blogrolling being so unreliable. I like to read most of the blogs I link to and it is frustrating to never see them in the sidebar. Anyhow, I am sure for a couple days until she gets it all straightened out it will look a little strange here, but please be patient with us.
Thanks!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That's what I need: it's the bane of ever blogger trying to figure out all the technology, and often without any tech support ... and never having enough time.

DayPhoto said...

I have you linked, will it change so I need to change it on my blog? You see I am not techy either. Grin Smile

I also have marked your paper and find it a delight. I so enjoy getting to know farming folks and how they live.

By the way, maybe you could put your first chapter on your blog, just to see everyone reaction. I for one will be interested.

Linda
http://colorado farmlife.wordpress.com

Breezey375 said...

For now this is as good as it gets!
No pics on campus comps and Mommy needs to help with the custom colors!
Mommy now owes Bee for 1/2 of project...

Throwback at Trapper Creek said...

Looks good so far - love the new header.

Freste said...

Diggity! Look at this! This is nice. Congrats on the upgrade. Good work, Breezey.

threecollie said...

robert, I have put off migrating to the new template for ages because of the time factor...I have dozens of links and such and I want to keep them. She has a lot of blank time over at college between classes and she took some courses in it...plus she needs money for school so....there are still some bugs and some things missing but we will get there I think

Linda, I think links should remain exactly the same....glad you enjoyed the column. I have had a lot of fun writing it and met a lot of nice people over the years because of it. Thanks....I actually did put the book up once, but it was pretty lame so I took it down. lol

Becky, you need to put the MyBlogLog stuff back in the template. I will show you where to find it but you gotta do the work. lol

Nita, thanks I think we need to make the picture smaller maybe?

Steve, thanks