(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Epic

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Epic

Here is the funniest video I have seen in a while. A long while. Alan tells me that this came from Saturday Night Live....I dunno, I was in the other room reading a moderately acceptable book when he began to laugh convulsively. I was too lazy to get up to see what he was laughing at, but then my good friend Elaine Shein had it up on Facebook later and I took a look. All I can say is if you are eating or drinking, wait a minute. Or at least swallow first. Without further ado, here is McCain Palin (Or not as the case may be) on QVC


7 comments:

Jeffro said...

Palin in 2012? Knives for cutting pork? McCain FineGold?

Pretty good. Pretty good.

threecollie said...

Jeffro, I must have been in just the right mood or something but I laughed myself silly...even on the fourth time through.

Freste said...

Aw geeze now.

This was perfect for my Sunday browsing. Way too funny. Hey wait, are we voting/not voting for them? LOL!!!

Throwback at Trapper Creek said...

We actually stayed up and watched it, and it was hilarious!

threecollie said...

For, Steve, for, how could I do any other thing....I have family in the military, I believe in the Second Amendment, I would shoot a moose and could field dress it and serve it to my family if moose ranged here...I have to vote my values.

Nita, I couldn't believe it when I saw it....was still laughing the fourth for fifth time through (each separate family member had to come out and see what we were laughing at so we had to play it again.

the Red Scot said...

That was pretty bloody funny.

threecollie said...

RS, I thought so too.