(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Turkey Club

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Turkey Club

Literally! A quick thinking shopper nails a car jacker with a frozen turkey.
I like this.
I feel very sorry for the poor woman he assaulted, but as he gets over his headache in jail, I hope he has time to reflect on the true meaning of the season...which doesn't include being thankful for someone else's stuff.

I wonder if the Constitution needs another amendment....the right to keep and bear turkeys....

7 comments:

Tina Marie the Willow Witch said...

Ya, know sometime the good guys do win... Dang, I would have killed him if I had hit him with the 24 pounder I just bought. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Good show, but I don't think a new amendment would work any better than the 2nd does.

Freste said...

We have little 16 pounders here. He probably would have laughed and thanked me.
Great article though!
Good to know that there are GS out there still.

Linda said...

I wonder if she hollered "You Turkey" when she did it.

threecollie said...

WW, yeah, I was just delighted! The poor woman was still injured, but it could have been so much worse.

akagaga, no, I know you are right about that, but I was just pleased to see that folks came to her rescue

Steve, even a sixteen pound turkey would certainly stop me in my tracks. lol

Linda, hmmmm, maybe, lol

Deanna said...

I loved this story!

threecollie said...

Cubby, me too! Happy Thanksgiving!