(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Back to School

Monday, January 26, 2009

Back to School

2/3 of our help and companionship is heading back to college this morning. What with serious (very serious) problems with the stable cleaner and tax time bookwork, I am not sure that I will have time to find anything to post about.

However, if you go see Monarch you can see a fantastic video of a pileated woodpecker tearing up a box elder tree, plus learn all about assorted other northern woodpeckers....

Liz did a lot better than I did on Sunday Stills even though she took a pic of the same creek I did.

And for anyone who is interested, Matt and Lisa gave me permission to publish the information on their weaving business:

Southview Weavers
1041 ST HWY 163
Fort Plain, NY 13339
Home and Fax:(518) 993-4371 Hand woven by Matt and Lisa Montgomery

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

do they sell from their house or other places?

they should go to the farmer's market thing that's in fultonville 2x's a yr...it's growing in size all the time...and very nice goods there too.

they have wonderful rugs, from what i've seen here...:)

Anonymous said...

Fred Thanks!! We sell mostly from our house.
Matt

threecollie said...

Anon, yes, they do and I will tell them about the farmers market. Thanks!

Matt, hope you get some interest Love you

Anonymous said...

How did I miss this, thanks for the link my friend! :)

threecollie said...

Mon@rch, you have had such good stuff lately!