(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Artificial Trees to Fight Global Warming

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Artificial Trees to Fight Global Warming

Sound ridiculous to me.

Real ones are so easy.
And prettier
And cheap

And someone I read this week, sorry I don't remember who or where, pointed out that we would die without Carbon Dioxide.
Inconvenient that.



***Another Turkey of an Idea***
(Or ,really, I like to look out the window by the computer to see what I can see and yesterday what I saw was Lucy)


4 comments:

lisa said...

Is Lucy wild or for the holidays? Take care!

Dani said...

Lucy sure is a pretty girl! If I ever win that powerball, I'm gonna get me some land and some turkeys.

DayPhoto said...

What a beautiful bird. We don't have turkeys here, they do live in Delta County, but not here. Unless you raise them, that is.

Does Lucy have any babies? Our wild pheasents have made it threw the egg sucking predators, to having teenagers. Now to keep them hidden from the foxes and hidden from the nasty drive by hunters... grrrrr

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

threecollie said...

Lisa, she is that silly tame bird our truck driver gave us last year

Dani, thanks, she is a very handsome girl. I hope you do win and get your space

Linda, Lucy is a pet, but we have thousands of wild ones around too.
Lucy, alas, has no boyfriend, although my goodness, she would surely like one. We had babies chicks though and something got them before we could even catch them up and put them in the barn...so many varmints around.