(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: The Fisher Returns

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

The Fisher Returns


This time there were no close encounters of the uncomfortable kind, but there are tracks up the creek between the house and the barn. I think I want to get some batteries for my real bright flashlight and stop going back and forth with the little dim one I normally use around the house.

8 comments:

R.Powers said...

Snow must be great for seeing who came and went.

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the time there was a skunk lurking between here and the calving barn. I led with my nose and followed with a bright light. I left the dogs locked up for a few days too ;)

Dani said...

Ditto FC's comment. :)

Those game cams sure would come in handy for something like this.

Anonymous said...

Maybe a scope would work just as well. :)

lisa said...

I would be getting batteries too!

threecollie said...

FC, I am not a fan of winter, but I absolutely love going out tracking in new fallen snow. The night is written large and small across the fields and yards, just waiting to be read.

Linda, Nick came in faintly redolent this morning. I think he just brushed through where MR. Stinky has passed, but I am going to wait until daylight to let him out after this

Dani, someday we will have one. Our creek is a veritable highway for all manner of creatures

akagaga, yeah, that too. I fear for the chickens and kitties!

Lisa, they are on the list!

DayPhoto said...

As far as I know we don't have Fishers in Colorado. And I am glad. Very glad.

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

threecollie said...

LInda, they are about like a mini-wolverine..not very nice critters