(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Finding Friends in Far Places

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Finding Friends in Far Places



I get great joy from writing Northview Diary and interacting with the people we have met through it. People have done us astonishing kindnesses that have truly changed our lives and shared our triumphs and tragedies. The world has so much more meaning when it is shared....

Now someone very sweet has sent me the loveliest gifts, a beautiful piece of her handiwork and some delightful seeds for summer gardening....(the cheerful cow is actually on a background of snowy white)

Thank you Dani, with all my heart!

9 comments:

R.Powers said...

Dani rocks!

Deb said...

Such lovely gifts :)
Blogging friends are the best!

Cathy said...

I know life is good, but it sure helps to be reminded by the lovely acts of kindness by good people.

~ Sara ~ said...

How wonderful!

lisa said...

That is so nice! I sure agree with Deb!

Dani said...

Thank you all. :)

I loved working on the sweet cow. Picking out the different threads and seeing it all slowly come together. That's the best.

threecollie said...

FC, she does indeed. I loves me my Florida folks!

Deb, they are...I cannot wait until spring to get going with those seeds. Woke up this morning planning garden!

Cathy, that is so true. This has been a long, hard, depressing winter and although we aren't out of the woods yet and won't be until the grass gets up, Dani sure lit the sun for us yesterday. We joke about sunshine...well she certainly sent some!

Sara, speaking of wonderful, could you let me know how to plant the cinnamon vine bulbs? Getting to be that time of year....

Lisa, me too!

Dani, you are so dear....as I said to Cathy, you found a way to send us sunshine. I woke up this morning thinking about getting some seeds started indoors. And I love that sweet wonderful cow with all her beautiful flowers. Thank you again!

Kristen Montgomery Breh said...

Aww! Lovely!

Ericka said...

very cool. :-)