(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: A Good Man; A Good Cause

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

A Good Man; A Good Cause


Once again, my handsome, wonderful, slightly younger brother is riding in the Tour de Cure. It is a terrific cause...I hope you will support him if you can.
Thanks!

Each mile I ride, each dollar I raise will be used in the fight to
prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people
affected by diabetes.

No matter how small or large, your generous gift will help improve the
lives of the more than 20 million Americans who suffer from diabetes,
in the hope that future generations can live in a world without this
disease. Together, we can all make a difference!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you big sister!

lisa said...

I think that is very good of you too. I wish I would of thought of it!

Cathy said...

On it!

threecollie said...

Anon, you are welcome little brother. Wish I could do more.

Lisa, it is a small thing to do, but....

Cathy, I know it and you sure are wonderful! Thanks!