(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Happy Birthday to my Other Handsome Brother

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Other Handsome Brother


(I have a brace of them, fine men both and much beloved).

I can remember when Mappy was born...sleeping at Grandma's house and hearing about the new brother. Now he and his family are among the finest parts of my life.

Love you brother. Hope the heat isn't treating you too cruelly these days. Welcome to decade five where the rest of us have been flitting around for quite some time now!.Love you little brother.

3 comments:

lisa said...

He sure is handsome, and I am glad to have snatched him.

Mappy said...

Thanks Sis!!!!
Love you lots!!!
Hot Hot here!!!!
Mappy

threecollie said...

Lisa he is indeed! He used to look just like Garth Brooks, but now he looks better than Garth. lol

FC, thanks

Mappy, love you kiddo. Sorry you had to spend your day so far from home out in the hothot.