(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Music

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Music



Stumbled upon some wonderful music on Facebook yesterday...real traditional country sound.
We are fans of the Texas singer, Todd Fritsch, and have him as a friend on FB. He "liked" RW Hampton, so I checked out his music on his page.
I liked it.

Even bought one song with part of the Amazon gift certificate brother and sis-in-law gave me for my birthday. (Thanks guys, my iPod is a much happier place because of you)




Here is
RW"s Facebook page....give the song, "Donny Catch a Horse" a listen...wish I could buy that one, but alas, it doesn't seem to be available on Amazon.


4 comments:

Jinglebob said...

RW is a great guy and a great singer. I have sang "Donny" for years. When I asked RW if it was okay to do so at poetry Gatherings and such he said, "Take it and make it your own." Great guy!

Check out Dave Stamey and Tom Russel and Iyn Tyson and Wiley Gustuvson also. I can give you more names also. Wish I could just send you my ITunes list!

threecollie said...

Jinglebob, that is so cool that you know him! And I loved that Donny song the minute I heard it. I looked all over the place for a way to buy an mp3 of it but couldn't find one. I sure would love to see a video of you playing sometime if you have any....and I'll bet your iPod list is amazing! Thanks for the music suggestions. I will see if I can find them.

Jinglebob said...

No video that I know of. We made a CD but I can't figure out how to post it and I don't think that song is on it so you will just have to come visit for a personal concert! ;)

I don't have an IPod , just Itunes on the computer.

threecollie said...

JB, Aw...well, maybe someday. Would love to hear you play.
I never thought of just having iTunes...and I only have an iPod because I was lucky enough to win one. Don't know what I did before though...lol