(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Noticed

Monday, July 26, 2010

Noticed

These stories might be of interest to North-viewers....I was thrilled to learn the results of Web Moo.O, an agricultural social media contest, (which I had incidentally forgotten that I entered) (although no one has contacted me yet). I discovered it through the stats on Site Meter and did some happy dancing etc.

Northview Diary is a lot of fun for me...I love getting to know all of you....and it is so nice that the folks at Nutridense liked it too.

6 comments:

~ Sara ~ said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! That is just awesome and what a thing to come back to after vacation... :)

Dani said...

You ROCK girlfriend!

threecollie said...

Sara, thank you! I am still astonished and delighted

Dani, thanks!

NumberWise said...

Well, congrats! You certainly deserve that, and I'm really pleased for you. Even this retired farmer learns lots of dairy-related stuff from your blog.

Anonymous said...

Daughter, how could you miss. Your blog is interesting to all and your writing is colorful and imaginative. Your pictures, both word and digital ignite my spirit.
I love the outdoors, and I love you. Mom

threecollie said...

NW, they still haven't contacted me but I am still delighted. Thank you!

Mom, that is about the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. I love you too, very much.