(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Fair Time

Friday, August 13, 2010

Fair Time

Lemmie shows as a five-year-old this year. Here she is getting clipped

Altamont Fair begins officially on Tuesday next. Liz is getting her animals washed and clipped. This is Frieland Ex Spec Lemonade, a daughter of Ocean-View Extra-Special out of an old Straight-Pine Elevation Pete daughter we had. She has never exactly been a spectacular cow, but she never changes...looks the same at five as she did at two. I am really hoping she holds together to show as an aged cow and looks this youthful.

5 comments:

Paintsmh said...

LOL I am just hoping she doesnt kill me!

threecollie said...

Liz, that too, of course. lol

DayPhoto said...

Good LUCK!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Ava said...

Well, good luck at the fair. I always enjoy watching the shows and competitions.

threecollie said...

LInda, thank you!

Ava, thanks. I am hoping I will be able to get over there, but we will be real busy between hay and Sudex and being down a person.