(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Take in Day, Fonda Fair

Monday, August 30, 2010

Take in Day, Fonda Fair


Looks like Rose Magnolia will have to be scratched. Alan starts college today and both girls have full work weeks. Nobody to stay with her, as we have to keep the ball rolling....or the hay harvesting...here at home. What can you do? I managed to get my photos printed yesterday. Wishing I had bought new little frames for the 4X6 ones, as mine are scratched and detract pretty badly from the pictures. I have to take them.,..and a Boston rocker (thank you Alan for looking around the living room and finding the biggest thing you could to enter)...over today.

Speaking of the fair, here is a link to an interesting photo posted on a blog that is an adjunct to the newspaper for which I produce the Farm Side each week. Check it out. I am expecting to see and photograph all sorts of interesting things at the fair, but this is so not one of them....just go look....I am not sure whether you will be glad you did, but go anyhow.

Becky is trying to work it out so she and I can make it to the Charlie Daniels concert. Hope that works out. Saw him perform at Saratoga back in the day, but it has been more years than I care to mention...

The Fonda Fair


8 comments:

lisa said...

I need to go and get tickets myself, I am hoping that we can go. Matt will be home this weekend! If you want you could always go with us.

Dani said...

Ummm...yeah, ok. Somebody loves the felines a little too much. ;)

~ Sara ~ said...

I guess I really don't get out much... Ms. Kitty is something I only thought I would see on a TV show... Not in an almost person via a blog... does that make sense? Probably as much as anything in this world does anymore.

Hoping and Praying for rain in SWMO ...

Earl said...

I bit, hmm, should go walk for my heart but will have to find a better mental image to walk with....

There are still women that love themselves and their smiles out there, aren't there?

R.Powers said...

I don't like cats and make no secret of that, but ... now I kinda feel sorry for them.

threecollie said...

Lisa, Thanks, don't know just how things will shake out...Becky wants to go

Dani, it still boggles my mind. I could say things, but I shouldn't so I won't. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words and all. lol

Sara, I kept my eyes peeled when we took our stuff in yesterday but didn't spot her

Earl, I think maybe

FC. poor kitties!

CTG Ponies said...

Hope you have fun at the fair! There are so many things wrong with that photo....

threecollie said...

CTG, thanks, I haven't gotten over yet, but this weekend I am hoping!