(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: The Down Side

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Down Side

Of the season...it has been a bit dry even here at monsoon-plagued Northview, so I suppose I shouldn't complain about the rain. The girls and I did chores yesterday morning so the boss could do most of his outside work before it hit. Now everything is black and grey and gloomy....and drippy..I think I need to migrate.

Or hibernate, whichever is cheaper.

9 comments:

June said...

I think I need to migrate.
*******
You and me, both.

Dani said...

I'll set yah up at my house.

joated said...

I have found hibernation a less costly alternative to migration.

Unknown said...

LoL, they can both be fun.

R.Powers said...

Poured here all day yesterday. POURED!


Sunny today.

Dani said...

Do you think anyone would notice a turkey in your suitcase?

Earl said...

Well, I don't suggest the Great NorthWest as an alternative... seems our gray skies will be here until April breaks in rain clouds.

Linda said...

You find the place and I'll go with you. I hope you get the things that need done finished up.

threecollie said...

June, it has its advantages! lol

Dani, ooh, I love your house...poodles, gardens...the girlz...

Joated, hibernation involves eating a lot and then sleeping. I just can't find a down side. lol

Michelle, I would settle for either, the sooner the better. lol

FC, we got that later in the day. A deluge. I hope it fills your pond!

Dani, nah, and you wouldn't believe how many of them are out in the heifer pasture these days. Not tame ones but....

Earl, ouch, just ouch. I don't do so very well with gloomy. lol I saw a star when I was coming downstairs so maybe we will have a nicer day today.

Linda, now that sounds like a plan! Not much got done yesterday, that is for sure.