(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: If You Like Monty Python

Monday, September 13, 2010

If You Like Monty Python

Go listen to this clip that Dickiebo has up on driving on the left.

Having a son who can do ten minutes of the Holy Grail at a time...and being more familiar with the air speed velocity of swallows with coconuts than with European geography (although I did know the answer to the question...without the taxi) , I laughed so hard that my coffee was hazardous to my keyboard.

2 comments:

lisa said...

I loved it. I had never been to his web site, but I think I might just have to make it a regular occurance!

threecollie said...

LIsa, I laughed so hard. I love reading Dickiebo. He has lots of funny stuff, but a lot of serious material too, much of it very pertinent to life here as well as there.