(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Spectacular Book Sale

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Spectacular Book Sale


Hi!
Just wanted to let you know that we are having a special summer sale. 50% off until June 15th. Visit http://www.tryoncountybookshop.com to see what we have available. Nothing is held back. It is all on sale!
Thanks for visiting.

Roger & Alice Montgomery
Tryon County Bookshop

*****Don't miss this chance. The folks have an amazing inventory of all kinds of special books on guns, shooting, hunting, fishing, history and more.

2 comments:

June said...

Thanks for this!
I love used books. I love OLD books. Not much for nonfiction, but OH! those old children's books! Look at the ART! I bet they smell just wonderful.
Oh....
bookssssssssssssssss.
My FAV-rit!

threecollie said...

June, oh, I hope you enjoy browsing through their inventory. I love to go into their shop and smell the wonderful old book smell and prowl around to see what I can find.