(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: I Get Around

Thursday, December 22, 2011

I Get Around

 Sunny Samaras

And today that is just what is going to happen. Shopping, meetings, all sorts of insanity. Some people...you know who you are...actually Christmas shop before the week of Christmas....not us.




Downy woodpecker in the spotlight


Got an updated map for the bird count this morning and I don't think it is right....it is like the whole count circle shrank. (Think I will just use the old map. lol) At least we have people to do the count as it looked like we weren't going to for a while. Now if that darned storm will just hold off.





4 comments:

Ed said...

Love that downey shot, Merry Christmas if I don't get back before Sunday..:-)

Cathy said...

I love the halo around that Downy Woodpecker!

BTW. I am a total last minute shopper.

I'm so glad when it's all over :)

Linda said...

Great shot! I don't shop much for Christmas anymore. I do have a couple of things to make before then though.

threecollie said...

Ed, thanks, Merry Christmas to you and the folks as well.

Cathy, thanks, it is my least favorite holiday...just something to endure.

LInda, I mostly bake, but some shopping is inescapable, alas.