(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: In the Misty Morning Fog

Friday, December 02, 2011

In the Misty Morning Fog

With our hearts a thumpin'

Well, kinda sluggishly....but they are thumping. Alan rigged up his mini-boiler again yesterday. Too soon to know how much heat it will provide, as it has to be uncoupled and unplugged when not actually working....and no one wants to stay up all night feeding it. Time will tell.....hopefully it will tell us we are warm.


7 comments:

Ruth said...

good luck!

Anonymous said...

I do hope you will finallu get warm. Love Mom

lisa said...

I hate it when I am cold and I sure feel for you! Come on over and I will give you a nice hot cup of coffee!

joated said...

Hope it works! How much longer before the biggun' gets back on line?

threecollie said...

Thanks, Ruth!

Mom, I'll betcha when we do get heat we are only going to want to keep this place about fifty....you kinda get sorta used to it. lol Love you

Lisa, thanks! I sure do worship at the altar of first coffee in the morning. lol

Joated, we really don't know. Hopefully, knowing we have no heat atall they will rush it, but at least six weeks I guess.

Cathy said...

I love fog lifting in the morning.
And I love the idea that you'll be getting some warmth.

threecollie said...

Cathy, it helps a little and we appreciate every little bit!