(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Cheese and Dairy in the Mohawk Valley

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Cheese and Dairy in the Mohawk Valley





Area business people are making whey while the sun shines.


The boss and I are lucky enough to know all these fine folks and to have served with them on various boards of directors and such over the years (sometimes it was pretty exciting too).


 Kudos to them for bringing real economic development to the valley, while embracing its unique rural nature. Much of what little I understand about milk pricing I learned from Mr. Spencer back in the day......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting. Value added is always a good thing.

ernie said...

What is that dish on the stove....sniff snifffff snifffff!
I can all most smell it,,,oops! now I have smudge marks on my screen and drool on my keys!!!!
Ernie

threecollie said...

Anon, I wish them the very best!

ernie, mac and cheese...the very best mac and cheese in the world. The recipe is on here somewhere. Our middle daughter has refined it over the years until we have a hard time saving any for leftovers. So sorry about your screen and keyboard. lol