(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: So Far This Fine Day

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

So Far This Fine Day



Finished the Farm Side early and sent it to the esteemed editor. The NASCO catalog provided  subject matter this week. (Why didn't I look at the website earlier? I used the paper catalog....I could have really had fun with the "Outlaw clippers". I know several outlaws who could use a good clipping.)


Finally heard a real cardinal out in the yard and not a tufted titmouse cardinal impersonator either. Those titmice will fool you sometimes, into thinking they are red. The geese are getting so excited these days, flying around clamoring. I think they will be heading out soon.


Finally got the call that Licorice finally had her calf.....a big bull by Maxwell....couldn't have been a heifer, could it?


Off to work...have a good one.



5 comments:

lisa said...

I read your article!

Terry and Linda said...

Looking for a critter!!? Hunting looks like it would be good there.

Fuzzy and Boomer

www.coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Terry and Linda said...

You might like this site!

http://solwayscribbles.blogspot.com/

Linda
www.coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Cathy said...

Yes, those danged titmice . . . but I think I'm wising up to them. It's taken me DECADES.

threecollie said...

Lisa, thank you for doing so

Linda, Probably hunting mice. Not our cat though. comes by and wreaks havoc with ours but he looked kind of pretty out there
and I love the site! Read and read!

Cathy, it is taking me a while to get them right.