(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Sunday Stills...SR SS with a Building

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Stills...SR SS with a Building

I'm Fond A Fonda

This one kept me outdoors every morning all week. We have a fabulous view of the sunrise from our living room windows. The sun sets north of our heifer barn in summer. However, our place is laid out so we don't see winter sunsets and our buildings are placed so they totally block the sunrise unless you get outside them. Add to that both ends of the day were pretty insipid this week. And no archives, so all the incredible colors of camp week were out.



Thus getting a building in a sunrise or sunset was fraught with difficulty. However, with suggestions from the family I improvised as best I could.

Thus we have buildings across the river, lit up by the early morning sun.... plus a little slice of sunrise with the corner of the back porch....



And one drab, blah, sunrise reflected in the windows on the east side of the house. Pretty lame I know.....






For more Sunday Stills.....

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd say you earned extra points for all your efforts to get the right shot! Good job. :)

Ed said...

Excellent, I really liked the reflection shot..:-))

Eva said...

I really like the last one. I thought it had a lot of potentional, so I took the liberty of playing around with it a bit. I hope you don't mind, and I think it turned out even better after a little editing.

Drop me a line at mostraum@gmail.com if you want to see the result.

Lori Skoog said...

All work for me. We have had an awful lot of pink and orange in our sunrises here too.

Janice said...

It would seem we are all suffering from a lack of color...I think you did well with what you had to work with.

NumberWise said...

Your photos are wonderfully creative! I chuckled over the bullet-pocked window with the sunrise reflection.

Linda said...

Very well done....I LIKE the reflection shot the best!!

threecollie said...

Thank you all for your kind words. Today we are having a picture perfect sunrise....of course. lol

Shirley said...

A tough challenge, but you rose to the occasion. I like the middle one with the sun in the bushes.

Terry and Linda said...

Excellent! Your reflection is outstanding!

Linda
*♥´¨) ¸.-´¸.-♥´¨) ¸.-♥¨) (¸.-´ (¸.-` ♥♥´¨
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

excellent reflections