(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Life with Mack

Monday, September 14, 2015

Life with Mack



He is quite a guy. Just left his mother Saturday and already manipulative, bossy, and smart enough to pick up Daisy's food dish...a Cool Whip container...and cart it around whining when he wants to eat.

I have had puppies before....I could write a book about nothing but dogs and not run out of material.....

And I have had terriers before, several of them, and am familiar with their ilk.

However, I have had no experience with such a creature as a Jack Russell Terrier, and I can see a very interesting learning curve in the near future. This is one smart and devilish little dog.

But fun! Yes, he is lots and lots and lots of fun too.

Alan wanted to keep him downstairs to sleep in his recliner with him...when he has to hit the road for the city very early that is where he sleeps...

He put him in his little crate when he left for work at two. I came down at four and found him sleeping in the boss's lap.

We don't need no stinking dog crates.

Not when we have indulgent men with warm, soft laps handy.


5 comments:

Throwback at Trapper Creek said...

No words. Great post!

jan said...

Oh, yes, life as you have known it now over.

Cathy said...

Awww . .. Too, too totally sweet. Welcome Mack :)

Terry and Linda said...

How absolutely adorable!! A perfect puppy for all laps!



Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

threecollie said...

Nita, I hope I don't bore everyone with puppy posts and pictures. This is so much fun!

Jan, I am just loving it too! lol

Cathy, I had forgotten puppies..life is amazing with them

Linda, he is a joy!