(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Endangered Species Flack

Friday, October 27, 2017

Endangered Species Flack

I ain't afraid of no ghost

Please, please, read this story

"Since the Dusky Gopher Frog is nowhere to be found on the land in question, designating a big slice of it as “unoccupied critical habit” is an oxymoron. You might as well say the moon is unoccupied critical habitat of Casper the Ghost Frog. This goes too far."

Don't get me wrong, I have always loved frogs, but this is nuts.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is taking of lands, there is no other term for it.

Terry and Linda said...

Sigh!

threecollie said...

Unknown, I hope that it is stopped and soon. The stories I have read are horrific and this is far from an isolated incident!

Linda, yeah....