(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: What is it

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

What is it


About this time of year and being busy? Seems to keep me from posting here even though I want to.

It is as if we aren't doing anything and yet we are doing it all day long. I started looking for the office desk yesterday. I know there is one down there somewhere. However, a veritable blizzard of paper has fallen.....from the sky I guess....and there isn't a single spot where you can see the faux wood of it.

I suppose if I had actually filed anything since last April it might not be so bad. 

But I didn't. 

So here is a post....an Amish corner post in fact. They are nothing if not clever....


4 comments:

Jan said...

I've heard of filing but...

Terry and Linda said...

We wait until after the first of the year...oh around late February to tackle THE DESK!

Jonna said...

I love that there is someone else who can "do (nothing) all day". There is a neighbor that I have been trying to find 10 minutes to have a cup of coffee with for months. I can't pin down why it hasn't happened, other than to say life fills in the spaces.

threecollie said...

Jan, you would think...to look at the office....that I had never heard of filing. lol

Linda, I am ahead of myself a bit this year, but I tend to procrastinate too. How I hate bookkeeping!!!

Jonna, Oddly doing an endless round of "nothing" is quite tiring as well. lol