(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Get the Witch Hook

Friday, March 02, 2018

Get the Witch Hook

The driveway is under there. 

They say that this is going to stop some time. Not yet though.

Meanwhile we are grateful for heat, light, and the internet to keep us entertained. And good food...we like that too.





Jade fed the cows so the boss didn't have to...and walked Finn for me....things were going swimmingly, until Liz looked out the front window.

Oops. There is a tree right in the driveway.

Untouched photo of the rest of the driveway


Jade sent Peggy to ask if she still had a certain tool available.

"Mommy, do you know where the witch hook is?"

Well, no, none of us had any clue.

But, then what he thinks he needs for this job is the winch hook.




Anyhow, the men are heading out to deal....again.....best wishes to all of you facing this mess. Hope you are safe and warm  and dry.


4 comments:

Terry and Linda said...

Golly what a huge mess of a storm! Your photos are outstanding, though. I, also, had to laugh, sometimes I think I might like a witch hook! :)

Jan said...

I can think of a lot of uses fo0r a witch hook.

tryon1@frontiernet.net said...

But since I am a witch, I have devised armor for defense against witch hooks. Tell Peggy she doesn't need to be afraid if she come to see me soon. Love, Mom

threecollie said...

Linda thanks. Loving the new camera, although I love the old one too. We do get a kick out of the words that come out of our little one's mouth.

Jan, yes indeed. Peggy speak is a fine thing.

Mom, I will tell her. Love you!