(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Patience Grasshopper

Monday, March 26, 2018

Patience Grasshopper


I was just waiting for the boss to wake up so I could ask him to take me down to the river to look for a bird......he takes Becky to work at quarter to four every day, so I try to let him get a little sleep in the morning.

And then I found out he had to go away elsewhere for the day.....

Drat.

See, while we were perusing a thousand or so Canada Geese up in Fort Plain yesterday, another birder was seeing the Greater White-fronted Goose we were hoping to spot, right here in tropical Fultonville.

I was hoping to hit the river as early as possible.

Oh, well, the best laid plans and all.....guess I will work on the Farm Side and hope an ooh ahh bird shows up at the feeder. It's been known to happen....

2 comments:

Terry and Linda said...

I hope you get one!

threecollie said...

Linda, I do too, but it is a pretty rare bird and I am going to have to get really lucky.