(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Emphasis on Ag

Wednesday, August 01, 2018

Emphasis on Ag


Our kids all went to SUNY Cobleskill, studying subjects as diverse as Animal Science, Fisheries and Wildlife, Diesel Technology, and Archaeology. There are so many great programs offered there.

In fact I wish I had known that I could have gone there back in the day, rather than studying Liberal Arts in the county to the north. I learned to type reasonably well but....

Now instead of turning away from ag and ignoring local needs and issues as so many entities are, the school is adding innovative programs that I think are downright inspired.

Read all about it here

3 comments:

Jan said...

They seem to be in touch with the real world.

Linda said...

GOOD!!!

threecollie said...

Jan, I am delighted! I will never forget my first visit with Liz when she was contemplating attending there. I wanted to join her!

Linda, makes me proud of them!