(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Congratulations Alan and Amber

Monday, September 10, 2018

Congratulations Alan and Amber


Yesterday two of my favorite people were married in a ceremony that was solemn, yet silly, poignant, and fun. I took too many photos to reasonably fit here, not to mention very many terrible videos with almost no sound....



Thus I made the kids their own blog of the wedding and rehearsal.

You can view ithere: Alan And Amber Together Forever. Hope the title is prophetic as they are a wonderful pair of people. 

If I missed you in the photos, I am really sorry...I was having too much fun to capture everyone and every moment. 

Congratulations to you both, and welcome to the family, Mrs. Amber Lynn Friers.

5 comments:

Jan said...

Some great photos.

Every wedding needs a duck

threecollie said...

Jan, I wish I had more and better video of the duck! I forgot my camera cord and I was afraid I would run out of room on my card, so I missed the boys falling in a hole in the cattails and vanishing from sight and many other tender moments.

Terry and Linda said...

That duck is a great part of the wedding. You did an excellent job with the photos

Jonna said...

I was hoping you would share photos! What a wonderful day.

threecollie said...

Linda, the duck was hilarious. I hope you read the story in the comments. lol

Jonna, it was!