(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Gotta Rush

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Gotta Rush


For the moment I can get online, but who knows how long it will last.... Yesterday right in the middle of writing the Farm Side the internet on just this computer turned itself off. The other ones worked just fine.

Becky and I worked all day trying to fix the problem but no go.



This morning when I woke up my mind had come up with a plan....uninstall my antivirus and reinstall it. So far so good. I love Avast, but it has done this before. Some setting gets changed that we cannot find, thus cannot fix.

But for now, I can get to all my stuff and do all my things, and believe me, that is just what I am doing.

Just as an aside, the roads are atrocious. Snow devils blowing everywhere, ice, and all the stuff that goes with it. Guess it's a good day to stay home.


2 comments:

Terry and Linda said...

Winter has hit early there!

threecollie said...

Linda, we went out birding today and saw Horned Larks and Rough-legged Hawks, both species of the far north. We see them every winter, but never this early! Worrisome!