(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: We took to the Woods

Monday, November 05, 2018

We took to the Woods

The first thing i saw. I have been looking for this particular mum for ages
and look who has a yard full



We went visiting this weekend and had a high time. We were wined....literally...good stuff too....and dined. Ditto. We visited local attractions and I got to bird some new places, including this one.Now I have 24 Steuben County birds!



Couldn't decide which of these views from the backyard I liked best
so here are both

Anyhow, we had a nice weekend visiting two of our favorite folks in the world....thanks kids...





2 comments:

Terry and Linda said...

WOW, that is a cool house! I'm so glad you got to go see the kids! They look like they are doing well.

threecollie said...

Linda, it was wonderful to visit and they took great care of us. They looked long and hard to find the house, but I think they picked a winner. It was wonderful to go out with Alan and watch the sun rising behind the hill behind the house. Lovely spot