(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: No Straying Today

Thursday, January 24, 2019

No Straying Today


Nasty out there.
Ice. Rain. Fog. Roads closed all over the place. 
Accidents everywhere. Ugh. I didn't even ride down to the river with the boss and Becky this morning.

Had good talks with two very dear family members over the past couple of days though. I am still feeling the warm and happy. Music and childhood memories.....Love you Mom and Michael.

Now I am making applesauce out of apples we bought last fall at our favorite orchard....and listening to the eclectic mix of music on my phone. Thanks Becky...


5 comments:

tryon1@frontiernet.net said...

Love you too dear daughter! Mom

Jan said...

You have the perfect excuse not to venture forth.

threecollie said...

Mama, you are the best!

Jan, sure did. Getting cabin fever real fast though. We do love our birding excursions.

Terry and Linda said...

Staying inside is the only way to survive!

threecollie said...

Linda, yeah you are pretty much right .I want to go out but I am just too sick