(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Research Redux

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Research Redux

Evening sky just as it was at Schoharie Crossing the other day

Does it seem as if I am repeating myself a lot lately.....?

First, best news, I was rejected as a juror before I made it five feet into the collecting corral....er....room. To say that that made my day....nay, my entire week....is not saying too much.

We celebrated with a little birding, although new species seem to be pretty thin these days. Lots of Canada Geese though. Lots and lots.



The Farm Side is finally done and sent, so here are a few research links I thought you might enjoy.

Wanna buy a duck

The Duck Guy

Prez at AFBF convention

Wanna buy a duck to support Fonda-Fultonville School FFS? Yeah, go ahead. you know you want a duckie! Personally I want to know how to buy one of the retired ducks. Rubber duckies have always been favorites of mine, and after this event even more so.

Now to play catch-up with the other stuff I need to do.

Another evening, this time the "Noses" also unedited

3 comments:

Jonna said...

So glad you didn't have to go through a long trial...although if I was in the dock, I'd want you in my jury!

Cathy said...

" I was rejected as a juror before I made it five feet into the collecting corral....er....room. To say that that made my day....nay, my entire week....is not saying too much."

One of the few times in life when rejection is a blessing :)

Terry and Linda said...

YAY! I always run out of the building as fast as possible. Although, now that I'm 70 I will never be called again here. They are afraid people 70 and older can't think straight anymore and might die in the juror chair!