(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: At it Again

Sunday, January 05, 2020

At it Again


I'm writing the Farm Side on Sunday, as we have a busy week ahead and no idea if there will be time on the usual days.

Normally I would share several links to news and informational stories for your perusal.

However, although I have a mess of them bookmarked for the gleaning of facts and figures, just one has enough to say to keep anyone thinking.

The real story behind Australian bush fires.

I am now reading the stories linked at the bottom of the article. What has happened and is happening on our west coast is all too similar.  

3 comments:

Jan said...

Common sense. I think you know my opinion on this hoax.

threecollie said...

Jan, I am sorry it is so close to where you live. It would surely be the same story here if it were drier, but we tend to get a lot of rain. Sad situation where people who know nothing have so much power.

Terry and Linda said...

Sad situation where people who know nothing have so much power.

Very, very true