(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Illustrations

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Illustrations

8-mule hitch up in Fordsbush
Drying corn

For this week's Farm Side....I keep thinking each week that this one will be the last one, but so far I have not heard one way or the other from the new owners of the paper.

Combining corn



Even though it is January people, both English and Amish
are plowing all around the county

So I keep writing them....You will be able to read the story on Friday at the Recorder, but it is behind a paywall. 


3 comments:

Terry and Linda said...

Good! I hope you keep your job until YOU want to retire

Jan said...

I can't imagine anyone having the bad judgment to let you go.

threecollie said...

Linda, thanks!

Jan, I have mixed feelings. lol