(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Sorry

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Sorry

 


I never meant to hurt your feelings
 ....that hot Montgomery temper gets me now and then although I try to keep it on a leash.

I still love you as much as always, never meant to seem to step away. If I am not saying or posting much it is because of the overwhelming nature of the challenges facing each and all of us today. Seems as if no one can catch a break....

But please forgive me and if there is anything I can do to make it better, please tell me....

It can't be said enough...I love you and I am sorry.


1 comment:

Terry and Linda said...

I love you too. You are a very special long-time blog friend. My heart is always with you!