(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Beach Bandit

Monday, October 12, 2020

Beach Bandit

 


Sauntering up to the pic-a-nic



Hmm.....coast looks clear....well, except for that fat little clown with the camera....but she doesn't look too dangerous to me.....



Wow, nice selection for a vegungull like me. Gertrude was not too happy the last time I came home from shopping with a beakful of herring....feathers flew if you know what I mean. Happy wife, harmonious nest and all.



Ah, yes, perfect.....




Gertrude, honey, look what I found....



3 comments:

Terry and Linda said...

I had to share....this was so funny!

Denny144 said...

Hilarious!

threecollie said...

Linda, thanks, it was really funny. Then a guy came and threw a ball at the gull and glared at us for not interfering. Hey, it's illegal to harass migratory birds, right? lol

Denny, it really was. My little granddaughters caught the plastic carrot bag when the wind took it after the gull dropped it in disgust and threw it away properly in a trash receptacle.