(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Do you Hear what I hear?

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Do you Hear what I hear?

 


Research is fun.

And even though I no longer work for the paper, I still love finding out things that I didn't know before. I just found some cool stuff, thanks to a group I joined on MeWe.

So please give these a listen.

Amazing

Even Better

Utterly Astonishing (an kinda sick and wrong)

Best yet.

Hope you enjoyed these as much as I did.

And I would like to actually own either one of the first two, as I just love listening to ours even though they don't take things to quite that level. In fact I threatened just last night, but was loudly shouted down.

Have a great day.



4 comments:

Cathy said...

LOVING that back-lit photo!!!

threecollie said...

Thanks, Cathy, the effect was caused by every Amish farmer in the area burning stuff at the same time.. Must have been brush pile torching day or something. Lots of smoke.

Ontario Wanderer said...

I've never heard a rooster like that. Sounded as if it was recorded and then slowed down. Are they real?

threecollie said...

OW, as far as I can tell, they are the real deal, just a breed we are not familiar with yet. There were some eggs for sale on a poultry group I visit, and if not for the cold season I might have purchased some. Love hearing the roosters crow in the morning, and a longcrower seems like a bonus. lol https://www.domesticforest.com/sanjak-longcrower-chicken/