(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Sunday Stills...Leading Lines

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Sunday Stills...Leading Lines



 
I forgot this entirely this week and was only reminded when I saw that some of my good blog friends had put their entries up. As we didn't make it to the railroad tracks or any of the local powerlines, here are some from this winter....leading you into the heart of the storm I guess.

For more Sunday Stills....



6 comments:

Shirley said...

And after the storm- beautiful skies!

aurora said...

Nice! Well, not storms - but your photos are. I didn't get this challenge done this week either. Planning to post a leading lines pic or two from my photo archive after we bring the horses in.

threecollie said...

Shirley, yes! Thanks

Aurora, thanks. So busy these days. I used to be totally in the habit of chasing each week's challenge, but now I keep forgetting. Too bad because I have always really enjoyed it.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your liners look like mine in the winter!

cdncowgirl said...

Your skies are fantastic!

threecollie said...

Far Side, winter is lovely, but I am sure glad it is over. lol

Cdn, thanks!