(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Sunday Stills....Outfit of the Day

Monday, June 28, 2021

Sunday Stills....Outfit of the Day

 


On Monday because we were birding hard on Sunday.

This Ruffed Grouse is a master of camo in this subtle, yet elegant, outfit of feathers.



Meanwhile, Sir Baltimore Oriole is clad in his clown suit today, enjoying a nice, juicy mulberry.



Tufted Titmouse has no interest in fashion, today or any day.

For more Sunday Stills.....

7 comments:

aurora said...

Great shots, and idea! I didn't think about birds and their feathered outfits. Your Tufted Titmouse caption made me chuckle. I've never seen one in person.

Shirley said...

Cute post! I think the Tufted Titmouse has the right idea, I don't like my photo taken either!

cdncowgirl said...

Cute concept! I identify with the Tufted Titmouse lol

Terry and Linda said...

Cute post!

threecollie said...

Thanks all! Nice to have Sunday Stills back again

Jacqueline Donnelly said...

Thank you for these (and so many other) wonderful bird photos! My poor eyesight makes birding more of a struggle than a pleasure for me, so I truly appreciate what you and other skilled and diligent birders can show me of these marvelous creatures.

threecollie said...

Thank you, Jacqueline! I would be lost without my binoculars as I can't see the greatest any more either. Very thankful for reasonably good hearing.