(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Sunday Stills....Where you Sit

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Sunday Stills....Where you Sit

 


I am not averse at all to sitting and this is one of my favorite spots....when the wrens will let me that is. They hatched a second batch of little ones this week and are downright snobbish about who comes out here.

For more Sunday Stills.....


This is of course not my photo
However it looks as if I liked sitting
there too.

4 comments:

aurora said...

I like where you sit, with your owl & birds. Nice composition. You were a cute smiley baby! Glad you added the second pic, it is adorable.

cdncowgirl said...

What a cheery spot!

Shirley said...

Nothing like a porch to sit and contemplate nature.
Everyone should have a pony photo. My husband has one on a pony that could be a twin to that one!

threecollie said...

Aurora, Thanks, I love sitting there as did my late mother-in-law, whose house this was before she died. She loved to watch the traffic on the Interstate and to take in the peace that seems to fall there.

cdncowgirl, thanks I love it out there

Shirley, there must have been a whole herd of them traveling around back in those days, almost all shaggy little pintos. I wonder if my love of horses started that day, as I can never remember not being fascinated by them.