(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: More PBR Albany

Sunday, January 27, 2008

More PBR Albany


Travis Briscoe won it all. There were 31 successful rides for an all time highest record and so many 90 point rides in the short go that guys with 90 points (6 of 'em) were fighting for third and forth place.
Amazing!

One real bad, heart wrenching wreck....Vince Northrup..that's why I don't go to more rodeos. I was praying every one of those guys from the chute, to the ride, safely off and back. It is just so horrible when they get hurt.



Liz's and my favorite, Cord McCoy



Another favorite, Kody Lostroh



Becky's favorite, Luke Snyder


6 comments:

Paintsmh said...

Ahh Cord, such a lovely sweet man.

Anonymous said...

That's why I can't go to rodeos. Invariably a person or an animal gets hurt.

Stacy said...

What a bunch of cuties! Bet the girls loved all the up close and personal with their favorites.

threecollie said...

Paints, he is indeed

AMWD, I hate it when the cowboys get injured...I just cringe...not much ever happens to the bulls though, they are just too darned big and tough.

Stacy, they have the nicest manners in the world too...their mamas sure raised them right.

Anonymous said...

Well I managed to watch the entire broadcast Sunday night!!!! They had some really great rides. Cord received quite an ovation from the fans. That was one nasty spill. Seeing the slow motion replay made me realize how lucky he was to walk away. How was the attendance? I'm sure that is the key if they decide to return. It looked like they had a decent crowd on tv. I looked like most of the lower seats were full. I'm glad you both enjoyed yourselves.

threecollie said...

Hey there NYV, Sunday night the place was packed. Pretty good on Saturday, some sections full, some not so much.
That was the worst wreck I have ever seen in person. He was right in front of us, just a few feet away, and I was grateful for the advertising signs so we couldn't really see, because I didn't want to. the bull fighters were praying and it was pretty scary.