(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Reese Cates?

Monday, January 28, 2008

Reese Cates?

*****UPDATE: I now have much better pics of Reese here and here


Liz says so and he does look like his picture on his fledgling website. I put his picture up because I have had a number of hits from searches for pictures of him....so, here you go, folks.
Here and here are more pics of Reese

Also one of my favorite blogs has gone private access. Not sure what to think about that, since I am not one of the folks permitted to read it. Guess I will have to take the link down, but I really hate to do it. It was one I visited almost every day and really liked a lot.

4 comments:

Linda said...

I don't like when blogs go private because even if your and inited guest you have to sign in to get to seeit and you see them on bloglines to see when they have a new post up, it's just to unhandy for me:(

Stacy said...

I miss Joni, too. She said she was closing up shop due to work and farm commitments, then the whole private thing.

Rosie said...

I thought about doing that at one point but the IP blocker was a better solution.

All the bull riding looks exciting!

threecollie said...

Linda, This is only the second time that a blog I regularly read has gone private. I feel kind of bad taking down the link, but I try to link to active blogs, most of which are kind enough to link to me (there are a couple I leave up even though they don't write any more because of the reasons that they stopped).

Stacy, I missed that post...she is such a great photographer and interesting story teller, but I can certainly understand the time commitment part. I'm gonna miss Cooper!

Rosie, I am so very glad that you didn't privatize your blog. I love visiting, especially your wonderful stories.