(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Farm Toys for Tots

Monday, December 21, 2015

Farm Toys for Tots

Toys? Did someone say toys? Can I have a toy, can I, can I, can I?


Remember this? 

Here is how it all turned out.

I am awed by the hard work of the young folks who made this all possible and the many donors and elves who contributed and got the goodies where they needed to go.

What a wonderful and positive effort to promote agriculture and to make Christmas special for children in need.

Please try to find time to read the blog at the second link....in fact, here's another link to the story. It will bring tears to your eyes and a smile to your face all at the same time. That's a great feeling, and what the season is all about.

No comments: