(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: A real meme

Thursday, November 15, 2007

A real meme

Cathy, of Looking Up, who seems to be one of the nicest bloggers I have ever "met" (she toots her car horn when she goes by the farm with her family on their way to the coast) presented this nifty meme today. I want to play too.

Here are the rules:

"
The first three people to comment here and then post the same message on their blogs will receive a small (real, not virtual) present from me!"

According to Cathy, these presents may be as small as a bit of foliage from the garden and it may take a while for them to arrive, but this just seems like fun. I have things, small, neat, things, which we dug from the ground or found or grew. I would be happy to share some of them. Good luck

***Update...C'mon, you know you want to play..leave a comment and I will send you a small good thing...really....

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Dear Three Collie,

I'm so glad you responded to my 'Present' post. Sometime in the future you'll be receiving your little 'something'.
(hopefully not TOO future, but my friend is giving herself a year to do her gifting ;0)
I'll need your name and address - which you can send to mushduckAtyahooDOTcom.

This is fun :0)

threecollie said...

Hi Cathy, this seems like fun. I will send it to you...now you have won mine, so I will need your addy too!

threecollie said...

Cathy, guess you are it...I will be sending my little goodie your way as soon as I find a small post-worthy box.