(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: New York Farm Show

Thursday, February 21, 2008

New York Farm Show

At Syracuse today. I would give you a link, but the link won't work. See you later.


***Here are a few pictures from the show. I will have more tomorrow. We had a great time!


Alpacas of New York

Our feed folks were there

I use a currycomb on our cows...or my broom. On the big farms they get just a tad more high tech


5 comments:

R.Powers said...

Neat!
I always wonder about those alpacas. I see the adds for raising them on TV and I often wonder if they are like chinchilla and ostrich ranching schemes.

threecollie said...

FC, that is what I think, but there are others who will tell you different. They are cute anyhow and these two were very tame and sweet.

Anonymous said...

How wonderful you were out doing this! Never been to the Syracuse Fair grounds before!

Anonymous said...

I haven't been to the farm show for years, but your photos brought back good memories. I'll look forward to more posts and photos. -N'Wise.

threecollie said...

mon@rch...it is quite a place. I wish I knew how many miles we walked...a good few for sure.

NW, it was the best show in several years. We had a really nice time and with all the kids home getting the chores done wasn't all that bad.