(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Cows, Column, Accounts and Company

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cows, Column, Accounts and Company

Are on the list for today. One milking down. One newspaper column down. Bookkeeping done and backed up. Depreciation list updated. Company to arrive later...hopefully by then the house will have reached the appropriate level of clean for this particular visit. (There are levels of clean at Northview, ranging from best friend clean...some surfaces are dusted and you can get through the dog hair without a guide....... to in-law clean...which is a height we rarely attain.) The clean required today is a fairly low level, somewhere around best friend clean. We aren't there yet.

Brought to you by ice


Still to go..a trip to bank and post office, picking up Becky at college and night milking (including remembering to turn on the tank). Night calf feeding. Nighty-night (which will be most welcome).

*****Check out Pure Florida for today...your hair will stand right on end

Sinopa and Max

9 comments:

Jan said...

In-law clean, I love it. I'm guessing that's when you have to sever your ties to the dust bunnies.

I'm curious. When you have black and white dogs (and cats) do the black hairs rush to the white stuff and the white hairs glom on to the black?

threecollie said...

Jan, good bye to dog hair, dust bunnies, the whole shooting match.
And naturally on the hair...it is the nature of things after all.

Stacy said...

LOL...I am striving for in-law clean this week, though it is my mother that is coming to spend the weekend with Megan while we are away. In-law clean is a full scale red alert!

Anonymous said...

My in-laws are freaked out by dirt, which makes me love it more. They show up in white tennies and white pants. Don't they know? DOG MAGNET!! Our dogs get silly when they see/smell us in "town" clothes and sure enough they like to jump on with clean clothes. Tee Hee

Anonymous said...

OH We know all about the dog hair thing here. I never saw a dog shed as much as Pepper does. I gues it is due to the extreme temperature changes we get her during winter. Poor thing, she just can't get adjusted. Our inlaw clean, or full scale red alert is when my parents are coming. They live so far away that it only has happened once but my wife cleaned things that I thought you didn't have to clean! LOL! She was like "Merry Maids" up in here!

threecollie said...

Stacy, I haven't been to that point in quite some time...although I do wish I was

Nita, dogs and cats...they just know who loves 'em.

Tim, I hate housework! Fortunately we don't get much company lol

Cathy said...

Oh I love it! Give me 'best friend clean' any day!

Lordy. I haven't had to do 'in-law' clean in years. Gosh. that's sad isn't it?

From my perspective, you are a dynamo and don't need EVER to apologize for critter fluff on the divan.

Linda said...

We have the same cleaning levels here too. Dog hair this time of year is horrendous, especially long border collie hair. Have a great time at the show too!

threecollie said...

Cathy, it always cheers me up when I see that you have commented...you are always kind and I thank you.

Linda, yeah, we have three of them, although only one has long hair. I swear you could windrow the hair!