(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Oh, what a beautiful morning

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Oh, what a beautiful morning


Mackerel sky...not long wet, not long dry



Reed Canary grass, at least a foot taller than I am already.






Brome grass sporting beards of pollen

I think it must be almost summer


****And coming soon to a farm blog near you...what the heck is going on?



****This project is what the boss is looking so chirpy about in the above picture. It was HOT out here and he was getting a heck of a nasty sunburn.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice looking pre summer pics, Three. Sure wish I could whiff those grasses. Must be nice.

Hope that fencing went up pretty fast. Looks kinda warm out there.

Are you tending to sunburns today?

Jinglebob said...

Our brome is just getting a good start. Of course, I keep mowing it down with yearlings as much as possible. And we finally had several days of sun and it got up in the 70's. You can almost see the grass grow!

Anonymous said...

What did I say about evil photos?

threecollie said...

STeve, thanks. It was hot as heck that day. Everybody burned a little, but the boss burned right through his shirt.

JB, this is next to our driveway at the house. I was spending my lovely morning off filling my garden pond and the sun rise through the grass was so pretty I went inside to get the camera. Glad the grass is growing good out there.

anon, so what is evil about it?