(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Blogrolling down

Friday, October 10, 2008

Blogrolling down

Arrgggh!!! I have most of my friends in my bookmarks menu too, but I normally use my own blog roll to read everyone's blog whenever I have time. The update feature is real handy.

According to word in the Blogosphere the site was hacked.
Frustrating indeed.
It may take a while for me to get around to say hi to all my friends and mentors,,,,and most frustrating of all, I made a new friend, to whom I would like to link, but my linky thingy is all gone!

Anyhow, you can still visit Life on a Colorado Farm.....and when Blogrolling is working again I will put up a proper link.

Making apple jelly now...back to work!

4 comments:

DayPhoto said...

Our blogs can be hacked!?! This is terrible! Does blogroll know who did this?

Anyway, thanks for the link and hope this gets fixed for you soon.

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

threecollie said...

Linda, I think they are getting it fixed now, as at least it shows up in the sidebar. Still can't put links up but I suspect it is just a matter of time. Thank you for the link too.

Linda said...

Bloglines has been acting crazy lately too, I wonder if it's connected. Glad to hear you got some jelly made. I never thought to put spice in mine this year.

threecollie said...

Linda, hackers boggle my mind...so much time on their hands, so talented and yet so malicious and cruel. Sad....