(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1163816206856645", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Northview Diary: Kindness

Monday, October 27, 2008

Kindness

Jeffro was kind enough to nominate me for a blog award and to say the nicest things I have heard in many a moon. If you haven't yet visited his blog, check it out. You will find well-written posts on any number of subjects from driving a truck to the right kind of politics. (We met via People of the Gun and I am darned glad of it.) I especially enjoy reading about life on the road from a trucker's point of view and hunting stories and tales of Jeffro's younger days.

I don't do so well at this nominating and all, not wanting to be limited in my choices or hurt anybody's feelings. I read pretty much all the people in the blog roll for various reasons ranging from great writing, exciting pictures to wondering what will happen next. Give 'em a try if you get the chance.

8 comments:

Throwback at Trapper Creek said...

Congratulations you deserve it!

Always something going on at Northview :)

R.Powers said...

Congrats! You do write a great blog!!

Tina Marie the Willow Witch said...

Congrats! and I just love your new banner.

Rebz said...

Super Sweet! Congrats, you so deserve it. I only needed to visit your blog once to know that it was worth reading.
~joce

Deb said...

Congratulations - a well deserved award :)
Always a pleasure to visit Northview :)

threecollie said...

Nita, thanks, it was a really nice surprise

FC, thanks

WW, thanks, it is kind of big, but it sure is bright. lol

Joce, thanks! Kind words indeed!

Deb, thank you too!

Earl said...

He sent me this way, and I am very happy for the time and your talents. Thank you.

threecollie said...

Earl, thanks so much for visiting! Also for your kinds words...it was so nice of him to nominate me for something like this.